Do-In is a wonderful, relaxed combination of exercises – often known from yoga – self-massage and breathing techniques. These exercises strengthen your energy and improve your immune system. Do-In could be freely translated as “energy flow from the centre” and is in zen traditions also used as a preparation for meditation.
The beauty of Do-In is that it encourages people to really feel their body and take responsibility for it. Lilian encourages her students to remain within their own comfort zone and always to listen to their own body; lessons and workshops are therefore suitable for all ages and bodies.
Do-In exercises are closely related to therapies such as shiatsu and acupuncture. The stretching and massage work on the energy pathways (meridians). This relaxes muscles and improves circulation and releases toxins from our body.
- Talks and workshops at conferences.
- Group classes and workshops (see Agenda);
- An individual program. Consisting of one (digital) consult. In this appointment we focus on stiffnesses, complaints and coaching questionnaires. On that basis, Lilian proposes an individual Do-In program that you will receive as a personal MP3 audio class (€150).
- Consults: making use of the wisdom of shiatsu, Do-In, nutrition, astrology, energy work, feng shui.
- Consults during pregnancy, f.e. to avoid breech position.
- Teacher trainings.
- Want a workshop or class in your area? Mail or call me to discuss the possibilities.
Moving through oriental wisdom -home study course under close guidance. Or on location when invited.
Please take a look at www.doinacademy.com
Join us for online Do-In classes on YouTube.
In the media
Lilian writes regularly for international magazines about Chinese medicine, such as Yang Sheng.